Brenna Gant

Brenna Gant (’21) shares her plan for life after graduation

Where are they going?: Brenna Gant

It is The Mav’s Senior Tradition to highlight our current seniors and discuss their future plans.

In her junior year of high school, Brenna Gant (‘21) moved to Colorado from Flagstaff, Arizona. She has worked extremely hard here at Mead and has accomplished so much.

After graduation, Gant plans to move back to Arizona and attend Northern Arizona University, where she has already been accepted. She would like to get her Master’s degree and will attend NAU through the Western Undergraduate Exchange program on a set four-year scholarship.

Gant hopes to pursue a career in nursing or become a nutritionist for the Mayo clinic. Both are exceptionally admirable, and we hope she picks the one that’s right for her.

Her favorite memory during high school was meeting new people. She had the most fun in her freshman year, in Arizona, going to football games and being able to live carefree. She values making new friends and spending time with them.

Gant’s favorite teachers at Mead are Mr. Parsons and Mrs. Saenz, though photography claimed the title of “favorite class”.

A piece of advice to underclassmen from Brenna is: “[Don’t] be too hard on yourself. I spent many years trying to change who I am and to be able to see myself as someone who I admire, however, over time, I have realized that no matter what, you should accept yourself for who you are and [not] how you look.”

We wish Brenna the best of luck and congratulate her on her achievements so far.

The Mav • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in