Kevin Hughes (’21) is ready to make changes in the world.

Where are they Going?: Kevin Hughes

Welcome to The Mav’s Senior Tradition where we highlight our current seniors and discuss where they are headed to after high school.

Senior Kevin Hughes (‘21) is ready to face the world after working extremely hard during his high school years.

Hughes plans on attending Front Range Community College for two years and then trying to transfer to the University of Colorado Boulder to further his education before moving into a career in the workforce. His plans are to study molecular biology or cell culture. 

Hughes’s favorite memories in high school were from running cross country. “They are probably some of the happiest memories I have of being in high school,” he said.

His advice to underclassmen would be: “Be careful about the classes you pick, and make sure that you understand all of the requirements so there isn’t any last minute stressful stuff. Try and take as many classes as you know you’ll enjoy.”

Hughes says that the most impactful teacher he’s had was Mr. Pratt, but Mrs. Rue was also a teacher that greatly impacted him.

Some of his favorite classes have been the Energy Academy courses and AP Environmental Science.

We wish Kevin the best of luck, and he will be missed here at MHS!

The Mav • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in