Baking Club is Mead High School’s newest student group

Here’s what you need to know to join the Baking Club

The Baking Club is excited for any new members even as the year comes to an end.

Mead High School is known for our outstanding sports department and our Energy Academy, but did you know about the wide array of clubs also hosted on campus?

You’ve probably heard about FCCLA and Posse, but if that’s not really your thing, there is also a baking club!

At the moment, the Baking Club consists of four freshmen students, but they hope to continue to grow even as the school year comes to a close. They meet every Friday at 1:30 p.m. on WebEx.

On occasion, there are weekly challenges between club members. There’s no competition, but it’s a great way to see what you can do with your abilities and learn from others. Examples of these challenges include decoration and identifying different tastes, smells, and textures.

If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Brady-McMullen in the counseling office. However, if you would like to jump into the club right away, all you have to do is join her WebEx on Friday!

We encourage anyone with an interest to join and simply have fun, meet new people, and make some delicious treats.