Rylee Martinez (’21) will be missed at Mead High

Where are they going?: Rylee Martinez

Welcome to The Mav’s Senior Tradition where we highlight our current seniors and discuss where they are headed to.

Senior Rylee Martinez (‘21) has done a lot in high school while maintaining a 4.0 GPA. Martinez was part of Student Council, which required hours of commitment in and outside of school. She also planned dances, football games, and many other student, school, and community events. 

After high school, Martinez is going to attend CSU for four years to major in business and get her esthetician license. “Planning all the school dances and taking a marketing class is what got me inspired on what I want to be.” She has applied for many scholarships but hasn’t heard about them yet.

A lot of Martinez’s favorite memories in high school came from planning dances, going to football and basketball games, playing soccer, and swimming.

If Rylee could give underclassman a piece of advice, it would be to “get involved as much as possible, go to all events, take care of your grades, and just be yourself. It goes by fast and you don’t want to regret anything. Learn from your mistakes and just respect yourself and everyone.”

Rylee will be missed at MHS, and we wish her the best of luck on her journey.

The Mav • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in