Deines Designs

Katie Couch (‘22) graduates with a bright future after four years at Mead.

Where are they going?: Katie Couch

Welcome to The Mav’s Senior Tradition where we highlight our current seniors and discuss where they are headed to

Katie Couch (‘22) is looking forward to attending Kansas University to study journalism with communication and pre-law. She’s really enjoyed writing throughout high school, and that drew her towards seeking a career where she could still continue practicing her writing skills.

Couch said some of her favorite memories were just being involved in school and school events, such as attending sports games with friends and going to dances like homecoming and prom.

She said, “Student sections have been my favorite.”

She’s glad that throughout high school she became more outgoing and pushed herself to try new things.

Throughout her last four years at Mead Couch has been an exceptional student who’s always been really involved in school spirit and support. Something she’s most proud of is her academic ethic as she said, “I’ve worked really hard throughout high school and challenged myself with harder classes.”

There were many teachers that made a great impact on her high school experience, but two that stood out to her the most were Ms. Hedlun and Ms. Martenson.

She advises underclassmen as well as incoming seniors to have fun, especially during your senior year since it goes by so quickly.

Couch is a wonderful student who is very involved in our school, and we wish her luck in her future adventures while also congratulating her on all her hard work. We know she will continue to do great things.

The Mav • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in