Logan+Rowley

Inside the Pixels

Logan Rowley

With graduation approaching we are examining where some of Mead’s outstanding students are going. I had a chance to talk to Logan Rowley, our current candidate for Class Valedictorian, about what his plans are for after High School.

Like most, Logan is still in the decision process. He told me, “I’m not a hundred percent sure where I’m going to school, but it’s definitely going to be in state [Colorado].” However, he does already know what he will study. “I plan on majoring in Wildlife Biology. Maybe also minor in Geology and hopefully become a Biology researcher that travels around the world.”

Logan has an impressive track record here at Mead, participating in Football, Mavnation, and Track and Field-all while maintaining a National Honor Society membership. He’s taken numerous AP courses and knows the ropes, his advice for incoming  upperclassmen is to “just do your homework and turn it in. It is easy work that accounts for a large part of your grade and the information actually helps you on tests.”

When asked if he was ready for high school to be over Logan responded, “I hope I’m prepared for Graduation, my high school experience has been fairly fun. I’ve been very successful and made a  lot of friends in the last four years.”

Logan Rowley is an impressive student to say the least. It’s reassuring to see that even the best and brightest are still in the decision making process for next year. Although, no matter where Logan goes he will certainly thrive.

The Mav • Copyright 2022 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in