Filed under Features

What to Wear on Your Hair

What products to get for haircare

As most people should know the more you cut your hair the more it will grow. Did you notice I said cut instead of trim? There are major differences when cutting hair. “Cutting” hair is usually taking more than an inch off compared to “trimming”, which is taking less than an inch off.

I’ve been doing my research and I’ve come to a conclusion on great resources concerning haircare.

Believe it or not, your hair will never grow with split ends. The split ends that develop in your hair as it grows will turn into more split ends and die off. I’ve always wondered why my hair would never grow after long periods of time.

As I was doing research, I found some quality resources that are cheap and useful. Novasalonspa.com describes these products that tend to work. I know because I’ve used some of them too! These products will give you the best results in hair growth and less split ends.

You should be aware that this won’t happen overnight; hair treatment takes time. I strongly encourage everyone to cut their hair once every 6 weeks when using hair products for the best results.

Probably the most important product you’ll use in hair care is coconut oil. It stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Coconut oil adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair while preventing hair breakage and split ends. It also helps your hair get essential vitamins and grow longer.

Coconut oil is used in heat treated hair growth, but unfortunately, it has to be used constantly to get the best results.

Coconut oil is very useful and beneficial, but it also has a negative side effect. Putting coconut oil in your hair might make it give off a greasy texture. This may be a deterrent, but trust me, it’s worth it in the end.

I normally put the coconut oil in my hair before I go to sleep and braid my hair so it doesn’t become knotted in the middle of the night.

The product I’ve been using, as shown below, is “Natural Coconut Aroma”.

Having a great vitamin resource can help you get the best nutrition for your hair! Unfortunately, it is very hard to get the necessary vitamins to keep your hair in the best condition through a regular diet.

Hair vitamins can minimize your hair breakage and allow it to reach its maximum length. Hair vitamins contain biotin, Vitamins B12 & B6, keratin, Vitamin C, niacin, Vitamin A, and pantothenic acid. And, as a bonus, these vitamins can also make your nails and skin healthy too!

In addition to minimizing hair breakage, the vitamins help you to develop good metabolism. A good metabolism plays a role in the production of hormones and cholesterol that contribute to the development of healthy hair. The vitamins that help your metabolism are Vitamin A, C, B12, B6 and pantothenic acid which are found in hair vitamins pills.

Additional vitamins that help are biotin, niacin, and keratin.

The product I’ve been using, “Country Life Maxi-Hair”, is shown below.

What kind of shampoo are you using? To continue making your hair healthy, you need to have a good shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo and conditioner are daily items you can use on you hair.

One of the things you’ll need is a deep moisturizing conditioner because, even if you don’t feel like your hair is damaged, incorporating a deep conditioning treatment into your regular hair care routine can help you maintain healthy hair.

Your hair needs to have moisture in order to be healthy. Without moisture, hair becomes dry, brittle, and more likely to break. In order to combat breakage, you need to nourish, strengthen, and moisturize your hair. Deep conditioning can do just that.

In my opinion, one of the best hair conditioners is “Mane ‘n Tail”. It helps keep hair hydrated and feeling silky and smooth. Unfortunately I didn’t have any of the shampoo on hand, but the conditioner bottle is displayed below.

These hair products are only a few out of many that can help you to achieve healthy hair. They are very affordable and are bought at  common drug stores or similar. They can lead to successful hair growth, but only if you take the time to let them work.

Keeps in mind that your hair is not likely to grow over night, or even in two weeks. Make a routein where you have the time to take care of it instead of neglecting it.

And remember, healthier hair makes a healthier you!