Spring into break: tips for enjoying our upcoming time off

Helpful tips to help you defeat boredom

Mayrene Ramos, Reporter

Do you have any plans for Spring Break? If not here are a few things you could do to defeat boredom.

The last week of March is getting closer each day! Knowing Colorado, the weather can either be really warm or really cold when you least expect it. Regardless of the weather,  you can go out, or simply stay home throughout spring break.

Going out could be convenient if the weather is nice. You could go shopping, go out to eat, or simply go on a hike in the mountains.

Any trip, whether it’s on a plane or its a road trip. There are plenty nearby places to visit. Especially if the roads and the weather are good. For example, going to a nearby campground or taking a road trip to national parks, even visiting the zoo.

Staying home can often be the best option; maybe the weather isn’t so great or you simply may want to have some time for yourself. This is a perfect opportunity to get schoolwork done that you may be missing , or simply wanting to sleep in. Even though staying home for break doesn’t sound so fun, if you have the right attitude and are surrounded with a good environment you could create some of the best memories this spring break.  

There are for sure many more things you could do for spring break no matter what happens, so be sure you start planning ahead.

Mayrene Ramos, Reporter

My favorite hobbies/interests are swimming and hiking. Pasta is for sure my favorite food. I would say The Watcher is my favorite movie. The goal I have...