Artists assemble for district wide Art Show

Sophia Barr, Reporter

On April 17, schools from all over the district showcased their artwork at the St. Vrain unframed art show.

Junior Brooks Upham, a participant, says “[It was] inspiring to see other artists be brought together through a common passion.”

The art show was an opportunity for schools to show off their students and the talents they bring with them. According to the district website “An artist can find inspiration in the world around them. From majestic photography to the fine details in drawings, painting and pottery, St. Vrain students [shined] at this year’s district wide Art Show, Unframed”

With lots of people coming from different schools students were able to interact with their community and make connections with other artists.

“Art is fun, I like capturing things around me” says Brooks, “I would definitely encourage other students to participate in next years event.”

Sophia Barr, Reporter

Sophia is The Mav's primary investigative reporter. Got an idea? Let her look into it; she'll figure out what's going on.

1 Comment

One Response to “Artists assemble for district wide Art Show”

1. Rachel Long on May 11th, 2018 10:17 am

Come to the office and check out the MHS students’s art that was showcased in the art fair. It’s on the wall by David’s desk. We have some really talented artists!