Episode 4

October 26, 2018

Ryan Yancey

About the Contributors
Clairissa Estes, Broadcaster

Clairissa is a junior. She does enjoy meeting people and getting to know them, but she would like to do that in person and not in a bio. Feel free to come...

Skyler Studholme, Broadcaster

Skyler Studholme is a senior. She enjoys performing, eating, and the color yellow. She hopes to gain better journalism skills and be attached to a breaking...

Tyler Gibbs, Broadcaster

Tyler Gibbs is a junior. He enjoys football, speech and debate, and movies. He hopes to give fair reviews and ratings for movies.

You can contact him...

Ayden Gibbs, Broadcaster

Ayden Gibbs is a junior. He enjoys football and video games. He hopes to bring a new voice to The Mav.

You can contact him at [email protected]

Bailey Scott, Broadcaster

Bailey Scott is a senior. She enjoys listening to music at high volumes, spending time with friends when she can, and working with the dogs at the Longmont...

Brett Valdespino, Broadcaster

Brett Valdespino is a senior at Mead High School. He enjoys hanging out with friends, playing basketball, and jamming to some fresh hip-hop. He hopes to...

Conner Henman, Broadcaster

Conner Henman is a senior at Mead High School. Some of his hobbies include playing hockey, hanging out with friends every day, and listening to all kinds...

Lily Orozco, Broadcaster

Lily Orozco is a senior. She enjoys spaghetti and sushi a lot. She loves playing softball and basketball. Lily’s favorite artists are Post Malone and...

Ryan Yancey, Multimedia Editor

Ryan Yancey, the Multimedia Editor, is new to The Mav team but, by no means new to editing multimedia.  He has created many award-winning films such as...