Registration night starts next week

Come to Registration night on January 17 to check out the courses that are being offered next year

Registration night starts next week

You might want to start thinking about what classes you want to take next year and what your academic goals might be because Student Registration Night is next week. On Thursday, January 17, you will be given the opportunity to hear important information and fill in the registration form during Mav 30 and counselors will provide data about the class selection, Concurrent Enrollment, college admission preparation and more.

All new students, including incoming freshmen and their parents, are encouraged to attend the Registration Presentation at 6:00 pm which will clarify the details about the registration process, academic planning, and ICAP details. This will take place in the auditorium until 6:30 pm. You can also talk to the teachers and counselors about AP classes, graduation requirements, CDC programs, and other topics you might have questions about that evening.  The Registration Fair opens at the end of the Registration Presentation and lasts until 8:00 pm. Here, students and parents can also discuss all the questions related to school classes, programs, sports and clubs.

Following Martin Luther King Jr. Day, registration must be completed online in Infinite Campus. Teachers will help with that during Mav 30. The following process, which is due by February 13, will consist of counselors meeting with students individually and, considering their preferences and academic performance, suggesting courses. You can also talk to your teachers to determine if you should change the level of classes you plan to take. It may require new test scores, especially regarding AP Courses. 

Start planning your next year schedule now!

(For more information visit mhs.svvsd.org)

Ulyana Pyrlik, Photographer

Ulyana is a junior. She enjoys taking pictures, reading, cycling, playing tennis, and swimming. She hopes to expand and use her creative capabilities in...