Episode 10!

Ryan Yancey

About the Contributors
Clairissa Estes, Broadcaster

Clairissa is a junior. She does enjoy meeting people and getting to know them, but she would like to do that in person and not in a bio. Feel free to come...

Ayden Gibbs, Broadcaster

Ayden Gibbs is a junior. He enjoys football and video games. He hopes to bring a new voice to The Mav.

You can contact him at [email protected]

Tyler Gibbs, Broadcaster

Tyler Gibbs is a junior. He enjoys football, speech and debate, and movies. He hopes to give fair reviews and ratings for movies.

You can contact him...

Conner Henman, Broadcaster

Conner Henman is a senior at Mead High School. Some of his hobbies include playing hockey, hanging out with friends every day, and listening to all kinds...

Lily Orozco, Broadcaster

Lily Orozco is a senior. She enjoys spaghetti and sushi a lot. She loves playing softball and basketball. Lily’s favorite artists are Post Malone and...

Bailey Scott, Broadcaster

Bailey Scott is a senior. She enjoys listening to music at high volumes, spending time with friends when she can, and working with the dogs at the Longmont...

Skyler Studholme, Broadcaster

Skyler Studholme is a senior. She enjoys performing, eating, and the color yellow. She hopes to gain better journalism skills and be attached to a breaking...

Caleb Sugg, Broadcaster

Caleb Sugg is a senior at Mead High School. He enjoys spending time with his friends, making people laugh, and hanging out with friends. Caleb loves being...

Brett Valdespino, Broadcaster

Brett Valdespino is a senior at Mead High School. He enjoys hanging out with friends, playing basketball, and jamming to some fresh hip-hop. He hopes to...

Ryan Yancey, Multimedia Editor

Ryan Yancey, the Multimedia Editor, is new to The Mav team but, by no means new to editing multimedia.  He has created many award-winning films such as...