Season 1 Episode 13

Ryan Yancey

About the Contributors
Clairissa Estes, Broadcaster

Clairissa is a junior. She does enjoy meeting people and getting to know them, but she would like to do that in person and not in a bio. Feel free to come...

Ayden Gibbs, Broadcaster

Ayden Gibbs is a junior. He enjoys football and video games. He hopes to bring a new voice to The Mav.

You can contact him at [email protected]

Tyler Gibbs, Broadcaster

Tyler Gibbs is a junior. He enjoys football, speech and debate, and movies. He hopes to give fair reviews and ratings for movies.

You can contact him...

Conner Henman, Broadcaster

Conner Henman is a senior at Mead High School. Some of his hobbies include playing hockey, hanging out with friends every day, and listening to all kinds...

Abi MacPhail, Broadcaster

Abi MacPhail is a student at Mead High who loves to play volleyball and go diving. She’s happy to be in journalism and hopes to learn, not only video...

Lily Orozco, Broadcaster

Lily Orozco is a senior. She enjoys spaghetti and sushi a lot. She loves playing softball and basketball. Lily’s favorite artists are Post Malone and...

Bailey Scott, Broadcaster

Bailey Scott is a senior. She enjoys listening to music at high volumes, spending time with friends when she can, and working with the dogs at the Longmont...

Johnathon Solliday, Broadcaster

Johnathon Solliday is a senior at Mead High School. In his spare time he likes to work on cars, play with friends and listen to lots and lots of music....

Skyler Studholme, Broadcaster

Skyler Studholme is a senior. She enjoys performing, eating, and the color yellow. She hopes to gain better journalism skills and be attached to a breaking...

Caleb Sugg, Broadcaster

Caleb Sugg is a senior at Mead High School. He enjoys spending time with his friends, making people laugh, and hanging out with friends. Caleb loves being...

Ryan Yancey, Multimedia Editor

Ryan Yancey, the Multimedia Editor, is new to The Mav team but, by no means new to editing multimedia.  He has created many award-winning films such as...