Sarah Maslowski will be following her dreams and serving her country.

Where are they going?: Sarah Maslowski

Welcome to The Mav’s Senior Tradition where we highlight our current seniors and discuss where they are headed to.

Senior Sarah Masklowski (‘21) has big plans for her future and has had them for a long time, “I’ve wanted to be in the military since I was 4,” said Maslowski.

After high school, Masklowski will be attending Norwich University working towards her nursing degree while earning commission in the US Army. “This is a private military school so It’s perfect and gives me an opportunity to work towards being an officer in the army.”

This is a 4-year university located in Northfield Vermont which she received a $116,000 scholarship for. 

“I was always very busy the last four years of high school.” Masklowski said. But some of her favorite memories from high school came from football games and cross country races. 

If she could give underclassman a piece of advice, it would be to not get behind on assignments because they will add up quickly and drop your grade.

For Maslowski, Mrs. Martenson and Mr. Parsons were the most impactful teachers. “They understood how busy my schedule was outside of school and really helped me succeed in my classes.” Her favorite class was AP government.

Some of her biggest accomplishments came from her hockey career. Maslowski went to two High School National Championship tournaments and got 3rd place as well as many other state tournaments. She also made the boys varsity team and became assistant captain on another one of her teams. And getting into her dream school has been the cherry on top for her success. 

We wish Sarah the best of luck on her journey and thank her in advance for her service to our country. 

The Mav • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in