We wish Rathan Dujardin (‘22) lots of success as he starts his major in psychology.

Where are they going?: Rathan Dujardin

Welcome to The Mav’s Senior Tradition where we highlight our current seniors and discuss where they are headed to

After four amazing years at Mead High Rathan Dujardin (‘22) plans on attending Arizona State University (ASU) online and majoring in psychology. He mentioned how taking AP Psychology this year really inspired him to pursue the career.

Dujardin’s contributions to Mead High have been outstanding. He’s been involved with theater backstage tech and will be remembered for being the first male cheerleader at the institution.

When asked what his favorite memory from high school was he said “definitely football and basketball games, theater, musicals, and the plays” he’s participated in.

Dujardin mentions how he’s happy with the person he’s grown to be throughout high school; he’s happy with the new friendships he’s made and proud of his newfound confidence.

Dujardin has really appreciated the impact of Ms. Berry and Ms. Mackey in particular. He said, “They’ve given me a good space to be who I am and supported me.”

Some advice Dujardin has for future high school seniors and current students is to stay concentrated with their priorities and do their work while not getting distracted with unnecessary drama. He said drama trauma truly isn’t needed in our lives; it takes away from true experience, joy, and learning.

We wish Rathan the best of luck with his further projects and know he will continue to grow.

The Mav • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in