Where are they going? Ana Stewart

Ana Stewart(24’), senior this year plans to attend college at NJC. She is eager to experience college life.
Kaylista Underwood
Ana is excited to continue her education at NJC for radiology.

Ana Stewart (‘24) is a senior this year on the path towards attending college in the 2024-2025 school year. She has committed to Northeastern Junior College (NJC). NJC is a two-year residential college in Sterling, Colorado.

Ana has committed to NJC for radiology. They have given her a scholarship for two years of prerequisite classes in radiology. This will set her up to either transfer to a four-year college in order to get her bachelor’s degree or transfer to a hospital for an internship in radiology.

Sterling is a small town in Colorado, NJC is a decent-sized school. The classes are much smaller than any other college. Most college classrooms hold 20 to 300 students per classroom.

“I think the classes are really nice because each class has around 13 students in it,” said Ana. 

Ana has played volleyball for five years now and plans to continue playing in college. NJC has a great volleyball team that she plans on trying out for. 

Ana would be moving into a dorm for her college life. Sterling is around a two-hour drive from where she lives now.

“Living on my own is definitely really scary to think about. I’ve always liked being at home for the extra help and support,” said Ana.

She is super excited to extend her education after high school at NJC in radiology.

Ana said, “Making good connections by meeting new people and getting good grades, so I can have the best opportunity of getting a better job.” 

We wish Ana the best of luck as she enters college and adulthood!