Where are they going?: Victoria Solis

Welcome to the Mav’s senior tradition, where we highlight our current seniors and discuss where they are headed
Pablo Solis Sr
Victoria will continue her schooling through Metropolitan State University to become a real estate agent.

Victoria Solis (‘24) plans on going to Metropolitan State online. From there, she wants to get a major in accounting and a Bachelor of Science in business management. She will also be participating in two real estate internships.

She’s applied to over 20 colleges and been accepted into the majority of them, but as of right now, she is planning on attending Metropolitan State.

Solis said that the main reason she’s interested in real estate is because she “[likes] being able to talk to people” and “[doesn’t] want to be stuck in an office all day.” The most important thing to her is creating a personal bond with her clients and coworkers.

Solis mentioned that throughout her high school career, friends have always been a crucial part of her life, and this year especially, she’s proud to have a “solid friend group.” The things that keep her going are “knowing that [she’s] graduating and [her] friends.”

Solis is extremely hardworking and currently works two jobs on top of school.

“I have two jobs. I work Monday to Wednesday at one job and Friday to Saturday at the other, and then on my day off Thursday, I get everything done.”

Her biggest advice to both incoming freshmen and seniors is to “don’t just push everything off to the side; get your schoolwork done.” She adds that having a plan for your senior year and knowing what you want to do are just as important.

We’re excited for what Victoria will do as she continues her education at Metropolitan State University.