Trick or Treat Street returns Saturday October 28th

Trick or Treat Street, one of MHS’s spookiest traditions returns to haunt the hallways from 5-8pm on Saturday night
Jacob
This event is held every year and admission is free for all ages.

Mead High’s annual Trick-or-Treat Street (hosted by the choir program) is on for this Saturday October 28 from 5-8PM.

The evening will include games, free candy, and a newly-branded Haunted Hallway featuring student actors from theater. 

“The haunted hallway is different each year,” said Mrs. Berry, the choir teacher. 

The hallway will have options for older and younger kids, with a midway point allowing anyone to bypass the scarier parts.

This year’s festivities are returning with old favorites like pumpkin games and tic-tac-toe as well as some new ones. 

Some of the new games include a “javelin throw” where children can throw pool noodles through hoops, limbo, golf, and even a “spooky” sensory box. 

Admission is free; however, the Haunted Hallway costs $5 to experience. All proceeds from the attraction will go to the choir program. 

Donations are appreciated but not required.