Christmas is the best holiday (Opinion)

Christmas brings a cozy feeling that no other holidays do
Unsplash—Rodion Kutsaiev
Christmas ornaments shimmer on the tree.

From Nov. 1 to Dec. 25, Christmas is celebrated and loved all over the country. Because it includes decorations, nostalgia, and family time, Christmas brings a cozy feeling that you don’t get from other holidays or other times of the year. 

Christmas also brings back warm memories from when you were a kid.                          

People have lots of happy memories surrounded by Christmas, like going to the mall and taking pictures with Santa or being so excited on Christmas Eve that you won’t sleep because you think Santa is coming. Christmas makes happy memories come back.

Christmas produces a feeling that other holidays don’t and can’t. Watching Christmas movies under a blanket with hot chocolate is something that’s so comforting but only really feels that way during the Christmas season.  

Christmas is a time where lots of family’s spend time together. One of the ways families spend time together during the Christmas season is decorating. When there are trees, wreaths, elf on the shelfs, etc., it gives a comforting feeling being around the decorations with family and people close to you. Christmas also brings up traditions. Lots of families have traditions that they do every year to spend time together. 

Christmas traditions hit a special spot in all of our hearts. Every year people look forward to the feeling of Christmas.