Thank you letters to Ms. Sonnenberg

May 6 through May 10 is Teacher Appreciation Week, and the Mav News staff would like to thank our teachers
Ms.+Sonnenberg+smiling+in+front+of+her+room+
Payton Grasser
Ms. Sonnenberg smiling in front of her room
  • Dear Ms. Sonnenberg, Thank you so much for everything you’ve done and taught me! Having AP Seminar with you my sophomore year and English with you this year has done so much for me. I’ve learned so much from you in class that is also applicable to things outside of class, and day-to-day life. Your classes have led to me having a new sense of responsibility and re-finding my love for writing. You set everyone up for success while also making sure they have responsibility for themselves as well. While sometimes I can tend to struggle with things like deadlines, you always create a space where I can get the help I need. Your class is always something I can appreciate and look forward to. You deserve so much for what you do! – Kaylina M

• Dear Ms. Sonnenberg, Thank you. You are truly amazing. I really just admire you, as not only a teacher, but also, as a person. You’re always been Just so Kind and welcoming- and to not just me but everyone. I absolutely loved having you in Ap sem. You always made class fun, welcoming, and a good environment. Thank you for also just being so understanding, and a teacher I can comfortably talk too. You’re just so nice, and such a friendly person to interact with. Thank you for also challenging me to aim for more, you prepared me for research problems I will carry through life. You also showed me the best books I’ve ever read in my life, I still cry at the end of the Art Of Racing In The Rain. I also still carry the dinner party with me, it’s funny how I thought I’d never need that, and now it’s the only way I know how to write a synthesis essay. You’ve taught me so many things that I will use and remember for a long time. You’ve also unknowingly helped me in other classes with skills you’re taught me. However, this doesn’t just range in school, you’ve taught me important life skills to exceed. & you’ve taught me the importance of always aiming for better. My fingers an crossed that I get into Ap Research with you next year. You are really just one of those teachers I will never forget. You haven’t just helped me academically, but also mentally. I know more because of you, and will always feel comfortable around you. & I cannot ever thank you enough for just being a safe space to me. I love you so much and you’re such an Thank you. You are truly amazing. I really just admire you, as not only a teacher, but also, as a person. You’re always been Just so Kind and welcoming- and to not just me but everyone. I absolutely loved having you in Ap sem. You always made class fun, welcoming, and a good environment. Thank you for also just being so understanding, and a teacher I can comfortably talk too. You’re just so nice, and such a friendly person to interact with. Thank you for also challenging me to aim for more, you prepared me for research problems I will carry through life. You also showed me the best books I’ve ever read in my life, I still cry at the end of the Art Of Racing In The Rain. I also still carry the dinner party with me, it’s funny how I thought I’d never need that, and now it’s the only way I know how to write a synthesis essay. You’ve taught me so many things that I will use and remember for a long time. You’ve also unknowingly helped me in other classes with skills you’re taught me. However, this doesn’t just range in school, you’ve taught me important life skills to exceed. & you’ve taught me the importance of always aiming for better. My fingers an crossed that I get into Ap Research with you next year. You are really just one of those teachers I will never forget. You haven’t just helped me academically, but also mentally. I know more because of you, and will always feel comfortable around you. & I cannot ever thank you enough for just being a safe space to me. I love you so much and you’re such an amazing person and teacher. Love, Enola