Ongoing search for Denver man missing from Eagle since Dec. 8

The Salvagni family stays hopeful as they search for their son
Nick Salvagni and his dog pose for a mirror photo.

For over two months, the Salvagni family has been searching the Colorado area for their missing son.

Nick Salvagni, the 33-year-old, was last seen leaving a motel in Eagle, Colorado, on Dec. 8, 2023.

Salvagni’s car was spotted at a park and ride—off of Interstate 70 in Jefferson County. There have been reports that the car could’ve been there since Dec. 9, 2023.

Salvangi’s dog was found and picked up on Dec. 2, 2023, around the same area.

“Nick, we love you. We really, really want you back here,” Brian Salvagni said in a recent post by KDVR.

According to a flier posted on Facebook, Nick uses glasses to drive.

There is currently a GoFundMe campaign in hopes of helping the family find their son.

On March 2, there will be a search held at Stegosaurus Lot. It is asked to wear clothes appropriate to hike in. Following the search, there will be a candlelight vigil where candles will be provided.

This investigation is ongoing, and a 5,000 dollar reward is being offered to anyone who knows any information that could lead to Salvangi’s location.

For any information leading to Nick’s location, contact the anonymous tip line at 720-712-8635.

View Comments (1)