The very first Colorado Buc-ee’s location is set to open on March 18

Coloradans have waited over a year for the new Buc-ee’s location to open
Raul Mares
This Gas Station Chain was founded in Texas in 1982 and has since become extremely popular among its customers.

The wait for the first Colorado Buc-ee’s location is almost over.

The grand opening date will be on Monday, March 18, at 6:00 a.m., and they will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the grand opening at 11:00 a.m. on that same day.

The construction of the new Buc-ee’s location started around two years ago. It will be 74,000 square feet with 116 fueling stations and 12 EV charging stations. This location would have been the largest until recently, when the new Texas location was constructed, which will be a total of 75,000 square feet, making it the largest.

Visitors can find the popular gas station chain in Johnstown at 5201 Nugget Rd. (southwest corner of I-25 and County Rd. 48).

People will now be able to try some of the beloved products Buc-ee’s has to offer, such as its Beaver Nuggets and jerky, along with all the different beverage options as well as the large selection of merchandise the gas station has to offer.

View Comments (4)